Monday 4 February 2013

2013 January

Working Life:
January, I love this month..
I received a letter which indicate my bonus and my increment. I feel shock, but at the same time, I feel appreciate.
His working life become more stressful and always do OT.

My Life
I start feel bored with my life and my current job. I start to think, what I should learn, what I should plan, what I should do in the next few months.

My Relationship
One year and three months more. We have build more understanding and caring.
But sometimes, I feel like still lack of something.
Mayb I like to compare with others couple. But I think most of the couple will do the same thing also.
I wonder, why he dint share with me, what is his plan for our future? Are he think of our future? Do we have future? Sometimes, I feel unsecured.
我知道计划有时赶不上脚步,但,至少让我知道有计划也好。
让我安心。

My Tour
Plan going for Langkawi on 14/3/2013, which also consider Valentine Day:)
Plan going for Sarawak on 8/9/2013.
Plan going for Hatyai on 12/11/2013.

Goodnite:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist~~